It€™s that time of year again! College students across the country are packing up their station wagons with brightly colored bedding, books, and boxes of Raman Noodles to head back to school. Whether you€™re a first year freshman or a veteran senior, this Back-to-School Survival Guide features the TOP 10 ITEMS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED (or the stuff you purposely avoided) when shopping with mom. Especially number four. Check it out.
Included in this list are LifeStyles SKYN Condoms. The recently released Lifestyles Sexual Satisfaction Survey emphasizes the need for adding condoms to that checklist of back-to-school essentials. Findings within the 18-24 year old age group show:
- Sex is the Norm. 58% of 18-24 year old respondents have had between 1-4 partners, and 12% of respondents confess to getting busy multiple times a day, and 49% reporting they do the deed multiple times per week.
- Double Digit Partners. 10% of 18-24 year old respondents have had 15+ sexual partners, with another 32% admitting to 5 or more.
- The Question of Condoms. While the majority of 18-24 year old respondents (44%) wear a condom most of the time they have sex, 23% either only wear a condom some of the time they have sex, or worse, never wear a condom. This means that 2 out of 10 18-24 year olds are putting themselves at high risk of getting an STD and/or unplanned pregnancy every time they have sex.
- Multivitamins €“ You will wish someone had told you early on that popping two multis after a night of drinking will be your saving grace the next day.
- Toothbrush-On-The-GO €“ You never know where you may wake up and need to brush before you head into class. Colgate Wisps are the inexpensive and convenient way to stay fresh €“ and you don€™t even need water!
- Futon Slipcover €“ Sure Fit makes a wide variety of machine washable futon covers, easy to slip on and off, so that unexpected visitor or spilt beer won€™t ruin the futon your parents bought you.
- LifeStyles SKYN Condoms €“ According to results from LifeStyles Condoms Sexual Satisfaction Survey, sexual activity in the college-age group is at an all time high, with 82% of respondents reporting that they have sex at least several times a month. So, get rid of that expired condom you€™ve been carrying in your wallet since middle school health class, and update your stash with the revolutionary non latex LifeStyles SKYN.
- Do Not Disturb Sign €“ Whether studying for finals or if you€™re a part of the 82% from the previous bullet, a DO NOT DISTURB sign is sure to give you peace and quiet to let this €œtime€ go uninterrupted.
- Socially Acceptable Sweats €“ You will wear sweatpants every day. Make sure you have a few pairs that don€™t make you look homeless.
- The Little Book of Big Excuses €“ You aren€™t allowed to have a dog in your dorm-room, so that excuse won€™t fly in college. Pick up this read along with your text books, and you€™ll never have a lame excuse again.
- TUMS – Because the munchies don’t care how late it is or what you€™re eating.
- Laptop Lock €“ In case your roommate’s a clepto, or likes to leave your dorm door open all day to make new €œfriends.€
- Ping Pong Balls €“ This is college after all. You never know when an impromptu game of Beirut will break out.
Can you think of other things that would be important to ad to this list? If so let us know by leaving us a comment below. Hell even if you just have some thoughts about the list or back to school let us know!