Spring break is upon us once again! It’s a magical time when gorgeous co-eds decend upon some of the hottest places on the map wearing as little as possible. Booze flows liberally and the inhibitions drop. ME Cancun and ME Cabo, two of Mexico€™s most popular resort destinations operated by MeliÃ¡ Hotels International, offer visitors sexy options for the sophisticated spring break vacation. ME properties are the perfect escape for adults looking to turn up the heat with around the clock, high energy, programming and events that keep the festivities going from one sunrise to the next.
The resorts are top destinations for travelers who are looking for vibrant, up-tempo scenes. From beach parties to live DJ performances that evolve from mash-up, to progressive to commercial, spring break 2012 will provide guests with unforgettable experiences that will leave them wanting more.
ME Cancun features seven bars, including the famed Rose Bar where guests sway to the beats of regional and international DJs while mingling with jetsetters and fashionable locals who make the scene at one of Mexico€™s most popular hotspots. At The Beach Club @ ME, the resort€™s daytime party and music hub, guests begin the day by lounging on Bali Beds, sipping on signature cocktails and soaking up the sun while listening to live DJ performances.
ME Cancun spring break events include:
- Old School House Party with DJ Carlos V and guest DJ La Boom at Rose Bar Deck (March 17, 2012)
- Spring Power Festival (March 22-25, 2012)
- Pool Party by DJ Raul V at The Beach Club @ ME (March 23 and 24, 2012 at 12pm)
- Special Guest DJ Niko Glenn at Rose Bar (March 23, 2012 at 9pm)
- The Juanras and Mash Up Session by DJ Carlos Velazquez at Rose Bar Deck (March 31, 2012 and April 14, 2012 at 9pm)
- Chilled Strawberry Sundays with DJ Raul V at The Beach Club @ ME (every Sunday)
For those looking for the ultimate spring break getaway, ME Cancun€™s famous SuiteME, featured on MTV€™s €œThe Real World€ Cancun, was recently renovated to add more playful and stylish amenities. The bi-level complex now boasts an upstairs master suite with ocean-view windows and features a peek-a-boo shower, a playroom with a massive plasma screen television, a pool table and a removable stripper poll.
By day, ME Cabo brings high energy music to the water€™s edge at Nikki Beach, where guests can enjoy cocktails, dance and take in breathtaking ocean views. By night, the party only gets better at Passion Club. All resort guests are given preferred access to Nikki Beach and Passion where they can dine on global cuisine and dance the night away to live music under the stars. ME Cabo€™s nightclub, Passion Club & Lounge, is the place to see and be seen, the favorite hotel among celebrities in Cabo San Lucas.
ME Cabo spring break events include:
- 7th Anniversary Laser Party at Passion Club & Lounge (March 16, 2012)
- St. Patrick€™s Day at Nikki Beach (March 17, 2012 from 12pm to sunset)
- Spring Break Pool Party with Jaegermeister at Nikki Beach (March 30, 2012)
- Spring Break Pool Party (March 31, 2012)
- Nikki Beach White Party 2012 (April 13, 2012 from 7pm to late)
- Anniversary After Pool Party at Nikki Beach (April 14, 2012 from 12pm to sunset)
ME is a contemporary hotel brand which fuses innovative style with local flavors, captivating travelers of a common psychographic €“ those with a decisive taste for world music, international cuisine and cutting edge art and design €“ rather than a common demographic. By capturing these elements in urban and resort destinations, in hot spots such as Barcelona, Cabo, Cancun, Madrid and London July 2012, this new philosophy ignites a passion in each guest while appealing to their senses and emotions.
What’s your plan for spring break? I’d sure be at one of these resorts! Let us know by leaving us a comment below!